Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 430

Thread: MoN Discussion

  1. #131
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Col!~ I wanted DEX, EVD, and SPD, at begiinnng, butwasn't sure if be too compicated!

    I tink we can handle a few mroe stats!

    But, for Magic immunity, can youf urther explain?

  2. #132
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for instance:

    (this is def)

    I have 3 def, plus 20 from my armor. So I have 23 def. Then someone hits me with a sword for 50 damage. I get dealt 27 damage right?

    (this is MI)

    I have 3 MI, plus 20 from my cloak. So I have 23 MI. Then someone casts GadZap on me for 50 damage. So I get dealt 27 damage.


    So to put it short, it works just like DEF, except for magic.

  3. #133
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for instance:

    (this is def)

    I have 3 def, plus 20 from my armor. So I have 23 def. Then someone hits me with a sword for 50 damage. I get dealt 27 damage right?

    (this is MI)

    I have 3 MI, plus 20 from my cloak. So I have 23 MI. Then someone casts GadZap on me for 50 damage. So I get dealt 27 damage.


    So to put it short, it works just like DEF, except for magic.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooooooooooh, ok! I et it!

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (evil desktop language!!!)

    ok... well which do you like? Do you think EVD and SPD should be combined?

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah. vcombien em as Agility!

    BTW, I'm up for a sbattle!

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Dragonrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    917
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GM is out.

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahh... .... *brain fries* @__@

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whatever, Im just gonna follow you guys on this one. Better edit my char post once again. Its in page 2, btw.

  10. #140
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea me too ^^;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •